I work closely with you to design strategies that will inform and shape your social presence. This would involve differentiate your business model amongst your competitor, identifying your target audience, outlining your business goals, and mapping out ways to create outstanding customer experiences.
So basically, we’d make good use of social media to tell your story and better engage your customers which in turn, fosters a meaningful clients relationship and builds loyalty.
- The following Q&As should help you get a better understanding about social media and the value it can add to your business.
- Social pertains to the manner in which you interact with your audience online.
Media is the means by which you communicate with your audience.
- With social media, communication isn’t as one-way as it might have been in the past with typical advertising and marketing activities. On the social landscape, customers and businesses are, for the most part, entitled to equal citizenship and are free to participate in a global, perpetual conversation. Read more in my What is social media really? blog post.
- What’s a social media “platform”?
- It’s that place online where people connect with other people around their brand to share videos, pictures, messages, experiences and more. So whether you use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or the like, you have the opportunity to engage in truly meaningful conversation and build lasting relationships.
- Why are so many drawn to social media?
- The bottom line, social media is very popular. With its popularity, more and more people are becoming empowered, been given the means to freely express their concerns and find that someone is actually listening and responding.
- Why are there so many different social media platforms?
- Simply creating a business page on Facebook and hoping that people will find it may not work for everyone. Attracting people interested in what you’re offering requires that you understand human behavior. Therefore, the solutions to appeal to the needs, preferences and desires of people must vary greatly. And yes, there are similarities among many of the platforms that are available, so let the focus be on what your goals are and then decide which platform would best facilitate those goals.
- What can social media really do for the growth of my business?
- It’s a great way to build lasting relationships, increase exposure of your brand, reach out to new and existing customers and inspiring a following. Remember, it’s not just about connecting people with your brand, but when people connect with people around your brand, I believe that’s where true loyalty is forged.
Engagement on the social landscape humanizes your organization allowing for that sustained connection to take place. With the proper use of platforms, tools, and networks, organizations like yours are able to effectively expand their marketing reach to firmly connect with existing customers and attract new and curious ones.